Charak Eye Hospital offers a complete eye examination, treatment and surgical facilities for adult as well as children. We have state of the art equipment directly imported from Germany and USA. Various services include
- General eye examination which includes vison charting, anterior and posterior eye examination, intraocular pressure (IOP) measurement.
- Computerized testing of any refractive error by the Autorefractometer.
- Glaucoma evaluation – includes measurement of the intra ocular pressure and doing gonioscopy (visualizing the anterior chamber angle of the eye).
- Retina evaluation – specially recommended in patients of diabetes, hypertension, age related retinal changes, night blindness and other retinal problems. Retinal evaluation is done by direct and indirect Ophthalmoscopy.
- We have a special contact lens clinic in which trial and fitting of soft to rigid contact lenses is done depending upon the requirement of the patient.
- In cases of premature babies who are at risk of developing ROP (retinopathy of prematurity) Indirect Ophthalmoscopy is performed for a detailed retinal examination.
- We have minor operation theatre in which procedure like syringing, chalazion removal, tarsorrhaphy or minor suturing is done.
- In the main operation theatre, which is equipped by a top quality Microscope and Phacoemulsification machine other surgeries include Stitch less cataract surgery (Phacoemulsification), Glaucoma filtration surgery, squint surgery, oculoplastic surgery etc.are carried out.
- We have a fully computerized clinic with fully computerized patient records.
- For the general eye problems and specific diseases education hand outs are provided.
- Regular school health checks to screen children needing vision correction or some other problems.
- Periodic camps in the villages and suburban areas to make people aware about eye care.
- Discounted / Free medical and surgical care is provided to genuinely poor patients in the camps.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT NOW